Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pretty 'n Purple

Wow. I haven't posted in a long time! We are still here--still having fun, just too busy to post! Not too long ago we discovered a newly redesigned favorite park near the Boston Ballet. My kids love the playground, but what I love is the gorgeous garden design. See the weeping willow in the background? And the purple flowers (anyone know what they are?) and the wrought iron fence? Perfect. I just sit and daydream that I am in some wonderful European city surrounded by a romantic garden park. I've even fooled myself a few times. Oh, and doesn't this cutie look pretty framed in purple and green? One of the few times lately she hasn't shied away from the camera.

1 comment:

DC said...

I'm not too sure from the picture but the purple flowers could be lupine. Which grows wild here all over the place. I had to yank a ton of it out of my flower garden this year.