Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



[Note:  oops, forgot to post this earlier! ]

Oh, boy.  I felt like the WORST mother EVER yesterday.  The Pilgrim Play was at 2 p.m.  and all was set to go.  I wasn't feeling well and thought, "I'll set the timer and take a quick nap before we go."  Bad idea.  I must have been really tired because I woke from my nap with a start, and would you believe it was exactly 2:00 on the dot?!!  I rushed to the school (got there at 2:15!) only to find out it was all over.  What an awful feeling.  Luckily the girls' teacher invited me to come in today for their performance to the kindergarteners.  Whew!  I was seriously awake last night feeling really, really guilty for having missed it.  Their teacher wrote the script--she's so great. Don't I just have the cutest pilgrim girls ever? 

p.s. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We're off to Vermont.

1 comment:

DC said...

Ha! Don't feel too bad -- I once slept through the bus arriving and since I wasn't at the door they took Wells back to the school and then called me. Poor kid was on the bus for over an hour!

Vermont for Thanksgiving, hmmm? Sounds so glamorous!